- No breeding purchased at this auction can be transferred or sold
without prior approval of stallion owner and AQRA.
- Breedings are to be sold for QH or TB mares only.
- AQRA pays all farm fees. All other fees including, mare care, vet
charges and shipped semen fees are the mare owners responsibility.
- Stallions will be sold to the highest bidder as of January 31st @
7:00pm MST. Unsold stallions will be available at the minimum bid listed
until May 1, 2019.
- All quarter horse foals sired by a stallion who sold in the 2019
AQRA SSA will be eligible for the 2022 Desert Classic Futurity and
- AQRA assumes no responsibility for injury or death to buyers mares
and or foals while at the stallion farm or by shipped semen.
- AQRA assumes no responsibility for the quality of shipped semen.
- Should the stallion die or become unfit for breeding before the mare
is serviced , any monies paid by the mare owner to the AQRA shall
receive a credit applied to the next years SSA.
- Services are sold for the 2019 season with a one year right of
return. If the stallion is not donated the following year only the
original buyers foal will be eligible for the Desert Classic Stakes
- The AQRA has made every possible effort to assemble correct
information for the online auction but assumes no responsibility for
errors or omissions.
- Any winning bid not paid for in full within 5 business days will
forfeit the breeding.
Copyright AZQRA. All
rights reserved. Site proudly designed and hosted by